Thermond Engineering delivers considerable project management experiences in industry and consulting roles across large Construction & Infrastructure, Civil Rail as well as Multi-Disciplinary Projects. We are specialised in project controls services including: schedule development, resource planning, cost management, earned value management, risk management, in addition to, the efficient use and refinement of scheduling software, running Oracle Primavera P6 and project management training courses. Thermond Engineering has resources who hold the solid record track of delivering the best advice and developing the best project controls practices contributing to the smooth running of project.
Thermond’s name has extensive experience in providing project management services in terms of:
- Develop project schedule including project WBS, milestones, activities and critical path
- Develop project resource plan including manpower, equipment and materials required to run project
- Develop project cashflow
- Update project schedule regularly including activities progress and calculate remaining duration to complete
- Update resource usage and calculate remaining resource units to complete
- Update project cost incurred and estimate cost to complete
- Earned Value Management
- Project delay analysis and extension of time study
- Develop analytics reports including project status, critical path analysis, estimate resource required to complete, estimate cost to complete
- Develop project manpower histogram
- Develop comparison reports between baselines and current project schedule
- Project risk management including activities duration uncertainty, risk register and weather modeling
- Conduct Oracle Primavera P6 training including basic and advanced courses
- Conduct project planning and controls workshop for project managers and planners
Thermond Engineering provides full Mechanical and Electrical design services for residential, commercial, and industrial projects. We have a broad range of clients including architects, builders, developers, HVAC contractors as well as owners. We tailor our services to meet the specific project requirements. We provide professional and punctual services aiming to ensure our clients satisfaction.
We offer our services to all over Ontario including: Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, London, Hamilton, Windsor, Kitchener, Oshawa, Burlington, Oakville, and etc.